With the rapid advancements in technology that we are witnessing daily, the market for smartphones is booming like never before. Along with this boom, another industry that is experiencing rapid expansions is the one for refurbished and used premium and flagship smartphones. One of the most popular brands in this space is the Samsung Galaxy line-up and the S series in particular. There are a lot of people who dream of owning a premium S series device, and fortunately for them, this used smartphone market has made flagship devices accessible for them like the S10 second-hand. Here, we will look at the various Samsung phones refurbished that are good options to consider, and what to watch out for while picking up a refurbished device.
The rapid technological developments in the field of smartphone technology have pushed up the prices of new premium smartphones to a very high degree. The refurbished smartphone market helps bridge this affordability gap and makes them accessible to the masses. Some of the best devices Samsung phones refurbished that are available on these pre-owned platforms are
- Samsung Galaxy S10 second hand– Once an S series flagship, this is one of the best smartphones ever rolled out by Samsung. Along with the S10e, the S10 Lite, and the S10 Plus, the S10 line-up is a solid choice for anyone looking to get their hands on a flagship premium smartphone from the esteemed brand. Not only does this phone look supremely gorgeous but also packs quite a punch when it comes to performance and reliability. Some of the features that make this phone a strong contender are.
- A 6.10-inch display that is crisp and immersive.
- Samsung’s in-house Exynos 9820 chipset.
- A powerful 8GB RAM enables super-fast and smooth operations.
- A triple rear-camera setup comprising a couple of 12Mp and a 16Mp sensor makes sure that you create the best photographs under every possible condition.
- A high-resolution 10Mp front camera that empowers you to snap the best selfies even in dimly lit situations.
- The S10’s expansive 3400 mAh battery delivers an adequately decent battery backup so that you do not get encumbered by charging issues.
- Samsung’s reliable software backup support ensures that your operating systems stay up to date for a long time.
These are some of the factors that make the Samsung s10 a perfect choice for anyone who intends to pick up a premium smartphone at a steeply discounted price. Now, let us take a look at the next Samsung device that is a favorite pick in the pre-owned device space the Samsung Galaxy Note series, namely the Note 9 and Note 10. These devices are a good middle point between smartphones and tablets. Although pretty similar specification-wise to the S10, the Note devices sport a very large super AMOLED screen that spans a whopping 6.3-inch, and the supremely narrow bezels ensure that the viewing experience is top-notch. Besides these, the Apple iPhones continue to be a hot favorite in this space, and all the iPhone versions are pretty sought after. Now, let us take a look at the various factors that we must be aware of while shortlisting and ordering Samsung phones refurbished.
- Seller authenticity- One of the most important factors that should be looked after while purchasing a refurbished smartphone is checking the seller’s authenticity. Since the industry is a growing and dynamic one, you would be at an advantage if you go through the seller reviews and reputation before finalizing the deal.
- Check warranty conditions- Almost all the refurbished smartphone resellers provide a comprehensive warranty on their devices. You should purchase from a reseller who is offering a long warranty period with minimal conditions attached, and one who has a relatively easy claiming process.
- Check the condition- Almost all the online refurbished smartphone resellers conduct an expansive set of tests to ascertain the functionality and quality of the device once they reach their stores. These tests ensure that all the devices are in perfect running order and functioning as intended. It would be a wise decision to purchase refurbished phones from sellers who undertake these tests and rate their devices based on these tests.
- Check the in-box contents- It is a frequent occurrence that refurbished devices do not come with the actual box contents. So, it is always a good idea to pick up a device from a trusted seller that delivers the actual in-box contents so that you can get the most out of your device.
Final take: Something like an S10 second-hand can fulfill someone’s lifelong dream of owning a premium flagship smartphone. Since the prices of new flagship devices at on the next level, considering these used devices makes a lot of sense for a lot of people, and the industry is evolving in such a manner that it has made purchasing refurbished phones just as easy and reliable as getting a brand-new one.