Lately, head shaving has been a trendy hairstyle among men and is widely perceived across the globe. But, one thing everyone will agree upon is that without the right tool and kit, head shaving is one of the most difficult tasks to conclude. Men have been shaving their heads from time immemorial for various reasons, however, recently head shaving has also been adopted as a prominent hairstyle. We come across men who are either celebrity actors, sports persons, and also common men, who have either happily or dejectedly accepted their bald heads for many underlying reasons. However, speaking of shaving tools the industry has also evolved from conventional razors to Head Shaver which has worked to make head shaving more convenient and easy.
For many years, traditional razors have been the only popular tool for shaving the head, which has been widely used by salons and also individuals. But with time and technology, things have changed and such options are being looked upon that can be a safer and easier alternative to the razors. And that is where Bald Head Shaver comes into the picture.
How is a head shaver a better option than razors?
- Shaving the head is different than shaving the face, where it not only differs in size but also in shape. So, the razor that you were using to shave your beards regularly may not be particularly the right tool to shave off your hairs for a bald look. Shaving the head means running the blade through more space and also through areas without proper visibility, like the rear side of the head. This makes shaving with a razor risky as you can end up hurting or injuring yourself.
- In a razor, the hair is cut with a single stroke of the blade and so the skin is directly exposed to injuries, whereas, in the case of an electric shaver the hair is cut between two blades, like that of a scissor, and so it is a safer alternative.
- The electric shaver is designed to press down on the skin and create a bow wave, whereas, a razor would lift the hair from the follicle before cutting and so there are chances of razor burns on the skin.
- Just as the razor gives a smooth finish by lifting the hair before cutting, similarly in the electric shaver the skin contacts the hole of the foil, and hair is exposed to cutting to give a smooth and clean look.
- The Head Shaver are ergonomically designed and so are easy to handle and operate while shaving the head. Moreover, the rotary blades offer faster shaving time and can be a very time-efficient option. Manual razors are on the other hand not flexible enough to move between the contours and are also messy.
The pros of an electric head shaver:
How the electric razor is a better option than a razor is already accomplished and now if the benefits of using an electric shaver are considered then we need to look at the features of an electric shaver and how it gives an upper hand. The floating head of an electric shaver offers 360° of shaving by adjusting to the curves and contours of the head and other shaving areas. Most electric shavers are available for both wired and cordless shaving and so can be the go-to tool for all shaving activities even when you are traveling.
Moreover, the Bald Head Shaver offers a mess-free shaving experience with its vacuum technology which collects the hairs just as shaved and so is widely accepted by people. Besides they are a more convenient option for people with sensitive skin as the technology used by head shaver prevents skin irritation or bumps. The most recent electric shavers have successfully integrated the water-resistant body so the shavers can be used both for dry and wet shaves.
The electric shavers are also known to be durable and effective for a long time so in the long run, they are a cost-effective option in comparison to manual razors where the blades need to be changed regularly. The waterproof feature of the shavers allows them to be used also under a shower, which basically suggests that you can shave anytime and anywhere with an electric shaver.
Most importantly the shaving method of electric head shavers has been found successful to shave through the areas of birthmarks, freckles, scars, and acne. Running a manual razor through these compromised areas would mean breaking the skin which is definitely not an option.
Looking at all the benefits that a Head Shaver brings with it, we can say that it is the solution to all the shaving necessities. Moreover, with the advent of self-shaving during the times of the covid crisis, the requirement, and importance of the electric head shaver have only increased. With salons closings their doors as per government regulations, people were looking for alternative options for their shaving needs, and shaving the head was the most secure and safest way to manage their hair. So amidst all this, the popularity of the head shavers has touched new heights and can be rightly said that they are the game-changer in the shaving industry. From salons to individuals, these head shavers have come as a solution and convenient option for everyone.